Depending on machine series and scope of performance, the following features may be available:
Module for remote maintenance
- cost-saving can be achieved by reducing the need for on-site visits and by shortening diagnostic times.
- updates can be installed directly on the machine via remote access.
- this combination of hardware and software allows for production-relevant data collection at the machine level.
- on this basis, a centralised analysis of such data can enable more efficient production processes and improve control.
Connection to MES (manufacturing execution system)
- individual customer demands can be met with personalised solutions.
- a wide range of interfaces, representing the most common connection methods are pre-mounted on board the machines. Our technicians are available to assist with the integration to customers’ networks.
UDPATE: Due to the possibility of application for government subsidies or accelerated-depreciation initiatives, we recommend customers to engage in further investigations. Industry-4.0 prerequisites should be verified on a case-by-case basis, since regional differences apply.
Please get in touch with your HAUG reference person for more information.